Monday, June 10, 2013

Day Three: Teressa Collins Travel Album

Our final class on Sunday morning was with the lovely TC again!  This class was definitely a bit of me as we made a travel album with various sized pages. I love that kind of thing and I added in extra bits n bobs to personalise it:



Pretty cool huh? next up: the inside pages.







This album I did manage to add photos to. I also had a mini journal album I had made previously for this surprise trip and I ripped it apart and used items in the album. They don't exactly fit but the journalling was already done so why redo it, right? Here's a picture of how it looks completed.
 
 

As a bonus, I managed to cut through some binding ribbon when I was punching the binding holes. TC said I was the first person ever (she really emphasised that word) to do this worldwide! Lucky me. She then said I really was her special friend - somehow I don't think she meant that in a good way?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. now those classes would have been so much fun ... the one that appeals to me the most ... your travel album ... fan-tab-u-lous ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The classes really were fun - the tutors and classmates too. Just quietly...if I had to choose favourites....it might be this project too. It is very Moi also. All of the projects were neat in their own ways though :)

      Delete
  2. your travel album looks amazing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I can't take much credit as it is Teressa's design and gorgeous product :)

      Delete