Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Blog Named Hero Challenge #18 - Golden Oldie

Remember I mentioned a second card I was making specifically for the A Blog Named Hero challenge? Well, I looked up the rules and found out I can submit more than one card - yippee! So guess where this little beauty is headed?


I saw a card somewhere online using the notebook edge with a simple stamp on white cardstock then placed on a black card. Sorry, I can't remember who or where and you know I like to give credit where credit is due. The colour scheme was again inspired by the lapsed Simon Says Stamp Challenge (black/white + a splash of colour). I went for a masculine blue this time and really like how easily it came together but looks pretty good too.

The golden oldie stamp is called Quotes Background. I used a versamark pen to draw the dots in the speech marks to hold the embossing powder. Nice to pull out colour embossing powders for a change rather than the basics of black, white and clear.

Here's the details for the challenge:
A Blog Named Hero Challenge #18 - Golden Oldie
http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-18-golden-oldie.html





No comments:

Post a Comment