Thursday, October 4, 2012

Overdue Thanks

In August I was fortunate to win a blog prize from Artfull Crafts in Timaru. They sent me a wonderful newly released 6x6 Echo Park Everyday Eclectic paper pad. It is gorgeous and as a bonus the papers are double sided - double gorgeous :)

Then, in September, I tried to win a prize on their Facebook site. I didn't get the answer right (always go with your first instinct is what I learned from that experience) but they gave me a prize for answering a second question (there were only 2 entries). I was really touched that they gave me the opportunity to still win something and sent me a prize. They even tried to send me something that would match the Echo Park paper pad they had already sent me. Wasn't that lovely of them?



We should reward their generosity by shopping at their stores (online or in person). They are super nice to deal with and I always spend up big at SENZ when I see their store.

http://www.artfullcrafts.co.nz/

Now that I have finally got around to photographing the prizes I can create something!

No comments:

Post a Comment