Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pink & Main - A Trio Of Cuties

When I saw the March release stamps from Pink & Main I thought that they are all perfect for colouring in. They are absolutely darling aren't they? I know three little girls who love to colour in so I decided to make colouring-in notebooks for them. I even tried personalising the front covers to look like each of them.


To make the colouring-in notebooks I took apart some plain, unlined notepads I had and stamped the images on the pages. I stamped the images for the cover on white cardstock and coloured them in.  After cutting them out I added them to kraft covers with a matching watercolour pool for them to sit on.  I also added a few drops of perfect pearls just to dress them up a little. Then I bound the pages and covers together with my cinch.


Because they are small in size they are perfect for their Mum to pop in her purse for those moments when they need to be entertained


DT Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment