Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pink & Main Planner Card

This week Jessica and I decided to work with the same stamp sets to show you how versatile they can be. We both worked with the new planner stamps: In the Budget and Planning Work. Jessica will show you a great calendar layout and I challenged myself to make a card with them.

For my card I combined the new planner stamps with the stamp set that comes free with a qualifying purchase this month: Caught A Bug. I also used a stamp from an earlier release: Latte Love.  All of the modern icons in the Planning Work stamp set fit perfectly in my Tim Holtz viewfinder die - I was so happy when I discovered that! I combined the modern icons showcasing how we connect in this modern age with the "let's catch up" phrase from Caught A Bug.  Finally I fussy cut a teapot from Latte Love.  This is how they all came together:



To put it all together I sprayed a doily to match the colour scheme and added some blue and silver splatters to my card base. I also added some tiny die cut shapes in the corners to help the circle elements blend better on a square card.


DT Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment