Thursday, November 28, 2013

All Things Heidi Swapp

It was wonderful meeting Heidi Swapp at CAD this year and her classes were brilliant! Heidi Swapp is sponsoring Centre Stage at Artfull Crafts this month and I really want to win some [more] of her product! I created the following layout based on their sketch. I will say it again, I don't prefer to work from a sketch, but this one came together really quickly! It is a different style for me (there is pink in there) but I like it. I hope my darling niece does too.





Thanks for letting me take nice shots of you (without you making funny faces!). See how lovely they turned out :)

I am also submitting this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes! The details for the challenge are here.

Materials: Paper (Girl's Paperie, Heidi Swapp), Pennants, Colour Shine, Acrylic Piece (Heidi Swapp), Staples (Tim Holtz), Ink (Stampin' Up!), Border Punch (EK Success), Pens, Ribbon, Bling Brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment