Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

More creative play with distress oxide inks for me in this blog post. And seeing that the challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp is Anything Goes I got to create cards/projects without any limitations.

For this card I stamped an older Heidi Swapp background stamp on Kraft again but not spritzing it with water like my previous card. I like the fact that the colour shows up on Kraft card and gives a smooth, chalky finish. From there I inked a doily to match, chose patterned paper, stamped/embossed my sentiment on Kraft card and added silver glitter numbers. Done!


For some reason the silver glitter numbers don't stand out in the photo as much as they do in person.

Materials:
Kraft Card: Ormolu
Inks: Ranger Distress Oxides, Ranger Embossing Ink
Stamps: Heidi Swapp, Studio G
Numbers: American Crafts
Papers: from my scraps bin
Embossing Powder: Celebrations of Australia
Other: Fiskars Circle Cutter, Doily

2 comments:

  1. hello! this is adorable, luv the doily and colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! I loved having time to play with my new inks.

      Delete