Friday, June 5, 2015

Pink & Main Sneak Peek - Birthday Wishes

It's almost time for the next round of new releases - excited much?

Today I am showing you a sneak peek of a new stamp set called Birthday Wishes. Although it is designed for birthdays you could use this card for events other than a birthday like a wedding or other celebration. 

This week I was in the mood to break out the embossing folders. I added a little inking and a doily then layered on some bits and bobs on my desk. Voila!



What do you think? I definitely think this could pass as a wedding card.

I can't link the stamp up for you this week as it hasn't been released yet. Keep an eye out for Birthday Wishes - coming soon!

DT Amanda

Materials: Stamp - Pink & Main, Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Ink - Colorbok, Frame - Maggie Holmes Open Book, Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, Doily, Ribbon, Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment