Saturday, June 13, 2015

Pink & Main - Project life/Snap Layout

This month's new release is here! There are plenty of neat stamps to play with in the June release (as always). Did you know you get a free mini stamp set with a $30 purchase? It is called Paradise and I played with it today with another new release Planning Vacation.

Paradise (free with purchase) and Planning Vacation are great for recording holiday memories. Perfect for the US summer right?  This week I used the stamps to create a Project Life or Snap style layout.  I made a 3x4 card with Paradise and stamped part of the sentiment on ribbon. I used stamps from Planning Vacation on the ribbon and the text boxes on the photos.


I took the elements out of the pockets to photograph them for you as the protectors provide too much glare in photos. Looking at them centred on a piece of coordinating cardstock I am thinking I could actually turn it into a 12x12 layout just by adding some more elements...

If you want to get your hands on Paradise all you have to do is spend $30 or more in store. Check out the new releases here.

DT Amanda

Materials: Stamps - Pink & Main; Photo Overlays - Crate; Text Box and Ribbon - October Afternoon; Perfect Pearls - Ranger; Ink - Stampin' Up!, Ranger; Paper - Kaisercraft (packaging)

No comments:

Post a Comment