Monday, February 24, 2014

Blinging it Up

The current challenge at Southern Girls' Challenge is: Bling It, Bling, Bling.  I know I won the last time and it's a bit cheeky entering again but I created this layout and unintentionally ended up using a lot of sparkly butterflies and sequins.  The fact I used butterflies and mauve is really weird as it is an intimate layout as it reveals some of my most played songs and why I love them and I am not a mauve or butterflies kinda girl!  Before you check out my photo let me just explain that I have added a piece of printed vellum over my face as I don't really want my picture out there in cyber world!





Those girly butterflies combined with a picture of me still crack me up. The next picture shows you that the little iPods are actually mini accordion albums for me to write my journaling (namely the songs and why I love them). - cool no?




The challenge details are here.

Materials: Paper (unknown), Ink (Stampin' Up!), Stamps (Unknown), Letters (American Crafts), Pearl (Retail Girl), Journaling Pen (Stampin' Up!, Whitcouls),Sequins, Butterflies, Bakers Twine, Jeans pocket (from my old favourite jeans when they died)

No comments:

Post a Comment