Sunday, September 9, 2012

Scrappin Patch Challenge #4

 

Note: If you are looking for my Simon Says Stamp entry it is the next post down - apologies, I put the main web address down instead of the individual one :(

While I am starting with an apology, I might as well aslo apologise for the lack of a catchy title again. I will try harder next time :)

I took up another from Scrappin' Patch this weekend which was base a creation on a recipe. The ingrediants in the recipe were:

1. One piece of cardstock
2. Two pattern papers (can be double sided)
3. Two Photo's
4. Use buttons, brads or Tin Pins (you must have at least 3)
5. Chipboard Title

And here's what I came up with:



 


Another apology: sorry for covering up yet another gorgeous face. The facial expression is priceless and really matches the layout (total teenage scowl).

I have used a brad to adhere two photos and a further journaling spot to the page so I could have two photos without overwhelming the layout (they are both 4x6) as well as room for extra (hidden) journaling.

O Boy, I am beyond annoyed at Blogger! For some reason it is refusing to load my pictures so you get stuck with a terrible webcam one. Sorry!

Today's post was brought to you by sorry and by the number 1 stink picture!

Materials: Papers by DCWV and American Crafts (I  know which LSS I bought the DCWV paper from and it has been closed for almost two years so I know it counts as old), Bella chipboard painted with silver paint pen, Rembrandt letters for XOX and @, Field Notes stamp by 7 Gypsies, Momento journalling pen, Pritt glue, cardstock and brads unknown. The jewels that I've put on the photo like a tiara are from a broken ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment