Friday, September 7, 2012

If you liked it then you should've put a......


 


If you liked it then you should've put a stamp on it! And so I did!  Simon Says Stamp are having a blog hop with a catch. You have to actually create something in order to be eligible for the prizes. Here's my creation:




I finally got to play with my new Hero Arts Studio Calico background stamp - I'm loving that lattice. I think you are going to see a few cards featuring it in the coming months. I also got to add twine for the first time.  The mini ruler was from my Maya Rd prize from earlier in the year. I wrote the sentiment around the ruler and it reads: I can't measure, how much you mean to me. When my Dad first saw it he thought it meant he was the rule. We have a long running Tui Ad campaign in NZ that says...Yeah, right! I think it fitted that moment.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for joining us for STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog with your wonderful creation. Good luck with all of the blog hop prizes. It would be really helpful if you could switch the moderation link off please xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Marcea! I looked into my comments settings after your feedback and it says moderation: never! Hmmm So what I did was take out the word verification. I hope that helps in the future.

    ReplyDelete