Wednesday, October 10, 2018

For the Love of Play - SSS Anything But a Card


Little things like work really get in the way of crafting, don't they? Unfortunately, we need to work to pay for all the pretties we like to play with. That's what the Bank Manager tells me, anyway.  I've managed to catch up on my memory dex cards for June to August.  June was all about Creative Adventure Downunder and my August card covered the Celine Dion concert in NZ.

Not much happened in July so I had a play with some new products and some older items from my stash:



I put my new Nuvo embellishment mousse through an older stencil then layered on stickers, coloured twine and punches.  Lastly I finished it off with some tiny, matching pearl drops.  I'm really happy how my creative play turned out.

 I am entering this project over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything But A Card
It's definitely not a card - I'm not sending it away. It's gone straight to the memory Dex box. Or 'straight to the pool room' as we say in NZ and Australia.

Materials:
Memory Dex Card - Heidi Swapp (AC)
Stencil - The Crafters Workshop
Embellishment Mousse: Nuvo (Tonic)
Stickers - Simple Stories, Amy Tangerine (AC)
Punch - Stampin' Up!
Perfect Pearls - Ranger
Other - twine coloured with Colour Shine by Heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment