Tuesday, February 28, 2017

An Update

My blog has been neglected for quite some time - two months to be exact!

My craft room, however, has not been neglected! :)

2017 is turning out to be very busy indeed.

Today's post is to show you a couple of pictures of my craft room and a project.

The first picture shows my desk and view out the front window to the street.  I can see what's happening on our street and can even catch out the kids who pick up our garden stones/pebbles and throw them at each other #truestory


The next pictures shows my new cupboard to finally store my papers out of the sun - they've only been exposed to the sun for the past 10+ years already.



Lastly, I thought I would show you a layout from CAD 2015 that I finally got around to completing this week - yes, from 2015.  This was from a class by Vicki Boutin and used We R Memory Keepers products.  Forgive the dark photo


At the moment I am concentrating on finishing up old projects and class kits.  I finally finished my Heidi Swapp Memory Planner mid February and completed 2 layouts from CAD 2015 this week. Next up is the Summer mini album from Vicki Boutin's class at CAD then finishing my 2014 trip album - yes, from 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment