Monday, August 3, 2015

SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Although I am sad to stop designing for Pink & Main I am happy that I have some more time to create for challenges. This week I made a 4x4 card for the album that Becky Higgins is putting together for Heidi Swapp (so sad!). I made my card into an actual 4x4 card. I was going to colour texture paste with colour shine and use it with a HS stencil but I ended up using the gold crackle texture paste again instead (love it!). As this card is for Heidi Swapp I tried to use Heidi Swapp product as much as possible:


I decorated the inside of the card too:

 
 
It's been a long time since I have entered a challenge. This week I am entering Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes. My favourite theme! The details are here.
 
Materials:
Heidi Swapp: Ephemera, Stamps, Mistables, Stencil,
American Crafts: Ribbon, Ricrac, Embossing Powder.

Prima: Gold Crackle Paste
Simon Says Stamp: Stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Love the textual result! GREAT use of elements and stencil. I have a similar photo with Heidi as well. This is very thoughtful. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete