Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Few Of My Favourite Things + 12 Tags April

Tim Holtz's tag this month for 12 Tags of 2014 is a real beauty (when aren't they?). I just happened to have one of those gorgeous lattice TH/Sizzix dies - how did that get into my craft room? Unfortunately, when I set up my die stack and pushed the button on my beloved Vagabond machine nothing happened! It was as dead as a dodo! Noooooooooooo! Of course it was out of warranty - Murphy's law. But the supplier was very helpful when I called to ask if they can fix it (nope!) and somehow or another (I confess nothing) a Craftwell Ebosser ended up on my doorstep (*blush*).  Which is very handy as I won a Teresa Collins A4 embossing folder recently which fits only in the Ebosser machine. So eventually I got to create along with Tim and here's my version:

 
 
Pretty no? Thanks for the inspiration Tim! Here's the details for the challenge post http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-april/
 
I am also entering this tag into Inspiration Emporium's current challenge (A Few of my Favourite Things) as Tim's 12 Tags is one of my favourite inspiration challenges and I got to use some of my favourite items (distress ink & paint, dies, sprays) and a few of my favourite techniques (colouring ribbon with spray inks, inking edges, water spraying). And it just might be one of my favourite creations. The details for the challenge are here.
 
Materials: Die, Tag, Tissue Tape, Distress Paint & Ink (Tim Holtz), Spray Inks (Heidi Swapp), Frame (Making Memories), Stamp (Kaisercraft), Paper (Bo Bunny, DCWV), Chipboard (Quickutz), Safety Clip, Flowers, Leaves, Seam Binding, Metal Tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment