Saturday, June 18, 2011

Final SENZ Layout


Remember that box of goodies I showed you last month? Well, here's another layout that I whipped up with the contents. It sat on my desk for weeks and I couldn't seem to get it right but now it's done, I am more happy with it than I expected. The photo doesn't do it justice but it has a real deep richness to it and when the light hits all the bronzed and glittered bits, it glows. The photo corners and the flower got a dose of Zing Glitter Embossing powder to match the bronze trim from the box (German Scraps?). The Journal Spot (place for my own photo when I eventually get to Italy myself) and some of the cut-out embellishments were all popped up with foam dots. I got to play with the Tim Holtz resist kraft paper and spray inks. I even got to use some new Spellbinders dies to cut the trim (not that I am admitting to having bought more stuff ;) Keep an eye out for it at Fiona's stand at SENZ next weekend: Create.
PS the photos of Italy came from a free photo website: www.freefoto.com
That's the legal bits out of the way then!

No comments:

Post a Comment