Friday, April 1, 2011

A Hiatus of Sorts

Instead of simply not updating my blog for a while I will just put it out there that I will be on a crafting hiatus for a few weeks (6-7 weeks - that sounds a long time when I actually write it down). However will you survive I hear you exclaim - don't worry, I will be back (with or without Arnie impersonation - your choice!). Because of time and supply constraints I wasn't able to do my first project for Create for Create in March as planned. But I am scheduled to create a project for Create for Create when the hiatus is over - not before mid-May. I'm looking forward to it as it is weird walking past my creative space and seeing it cleared (I mean, you can actually see some of the table top and the other half has been folded down, most of the floor is visible too!). Must rectify that as soon as possible. See you in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment