Monday, July 5, 2021

Another Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

When the weekly challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes then I am sure to join in. Nice and easy. I need to make a child’s birthday card so today I sat down, uninspired to create. I had a flash of inspiration: see if the sticker book has a mermaid. I was in luck, it has two identical mermaid stickers as well as some mer-cats! I had my inspiration and off I went. 

For this card I wanted to try inking the embossing folder first. Trouble is, I inked the wrong side the first time I did it! Finally I got the base embossed and inked and trimmed as I wanted it. It was quick to come together after that with the stickers leading the way. 


The Inside: here’s where I used the mer-cats! 



Challenge Details:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes Here

Materials:

Card - Grace Taylor, Embossing Folder - Craft Creations, Ink - Ranger Distress Oxide and Archival, Stamps - Altenew and Rubbadubbadoo, Chipboard - Vicki Boutin, Stickers - Vicki Boutin and Skinz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment