Friday, May 7, 2021

Simon says Stamp Monday & Wednesday Challenge - Feminine

NSD has lit a creative spark and I am scrapping up a storm. The weather is getting cooler here so perfect for locking myself away in my craft space. This post is an entry for the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which is Feminine. The latest challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge has been updated to the same theme so I will be entering this project for that too here

It is Mother’s Day this weekend so it was a perfect fit for creating for that. Instead of a card, I decided to make an explosion box thanks to my WRMK explosion box tool.  I am certainly getting good use out of that tool. Here’s my feminine explosion box I made for my mum this weekend including a pocket for a gift card - hopefully she doesn’t see this post. 







Challenge details: 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Here

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge here

Materials:

Paper: Kaisercraft, Craftsmith, , Inks: Ranger Distress Oxides, Stamps: Teresa Colins, Heidi Swapp, Basic Grey, Kaisercraft, other, Stickers: American Crafts, Kaisercraft, Ranger liquid pearls, Diecuts: American Crafts,  

No comments:

Post a Comment