Monday, April 15, 2019

Mothers Day Card Using Simon Says Stamp Challenges

Mother's Day is coming up so I sat down to make a card for my lovely mum. The latest challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is Beautiful Blooms . This set the theme for my card. I was dying to use the new Kaisercraft sticker tablet I purchased recently and they had some lovely blooms in there - how convenient! I think the stickers with the burgundy card was stunning enough that it didn't need much more adornment than that. I just embossed the sentiment, added some pearls to the bottom left and used a fancy corner punch on the top right edge. I really like this card and I'm sure my mum will too.


This card is being entered in two Simon Says Stamp Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Beautiful Blooms as previously mentioned
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - No Designer Paper as no designer paper was used in the making of this card.

Materials:
Kaisercraft: sticker tablet, pearls, stamp
Versamark: embossing ink
American Crafts: Zing embossing powder
Misti: stamp platform
EK Success: anti-static brush
Fiskars: corner punch
Other: card

No comments:

Post a Comment