Saturday, April 13, 2019

#31Minutesfor31Days Recap

In March, I joined in on #31minutesfor31days which meant I committed to doing 31 minutes of crafting a day for 31 days.  I am proud to say that I managed to craft every day in March and only one day did I do less than the required 31 minutes (I did 25 minutes).

At first I worked on some older projects from crafting events (CAD 2018) and then I found a box of even older unfinished projects. There were more items in there than I remembered so I knew I would be sorted for projects for the rest of March!  In the second weekend of March I attended Pretty Rustic 2 which was a crafting event to create 20 layouts in 2 days.  The plan was to create 10 layouts each day, but I only managed 2.5 layouts on Day 1 and 2 layouts on Day 2!  That left me 15.5 layouts to work on during March and I am glad to say that I managed to complete them all by the end of March.  Now I just need to add photos.

Here's some photos from the weekend:




No comments:

Post a Comment