Saturday, September 1, 2018

SSS Anything Goes Challenge - Father's Day

There's a few crafty projects going on at the moment. I'm busy making cards, catching up in my memory planner and trying to finish past projects - don't we all have a few unfinished projects?!?

It is Father's Day in New Zealand today so of course I made my dad a card:


Here's the inside using new American Crafts sticker books:


I am entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes. The link is here.

Materials:
Card Base: 4x6 pocket style card by Studio Calico folded in half
Dies: unknown
Stamp: Kaisercraft (I cut the phrase to fit my die cut shape)
Ink: Ranger Archival
Gold tape: Kikki-K
Stickers: American Crafts
Other: vellum envelope, scrap paper

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Father's Day card, love the hearts.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete