Saturday, September 15, 2018

Simon Says: Pop It Up

At this time of year I need a few birthday cards. I was planning on using my new Lawn Fawn die from Simon Says Stamp for gift cards as I knew I was giving a gift card to one person.  I was happy to see that the latest challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Pop It Up .  It works in perfectly with my new die and crafting plans. I love how easy this die is to jazz up the inside of your cards when you give a gift card.

I went a totally different style for my card. I used some new, from Simon Says Stamp, rose gold texture paste from Vicki Boutin through a Prima stencil (which I had never used!). I was inspired by using that Prima stencil from my stash so I pulled out some lovely unopened Prima canvas pieces to use as well. I coloured the canvas pieces and some white string with Heidi Swapp colour shine. Last up was using a new 'birthday' die from Paper Roses (also available from Simon Says Stamp). Here's the front of the card:



Here's the inside pop up piece that holds a gift card:



Materials:
Prima: stencil and canvas pieces
American Crafts: Vicki Boutin rose gold texture paste, Heidi Swapp colour shine,
Paper Roses: birthday die
Lawn Fawn: pop up die
Kikki-K: number stickers
Other: card base, string, green packaging (used to cut birthday)

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely design! Love the gift card pocket inside. Makes it interactive and fun! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete