Sunday, March 14, 2021

National Craft Month - March and Simonsaysstamp Challenge

 March is National Craft Month so I decided to do something crafty everyday. I even cleared off my desk this month but only because I couldn’t find my ‘don’t care what I cut with them’ scissors. I later found them in the garage where I used them last to cut up the boxes for recycling that some sneaky crafty orders came in! 

So far this month, I have been working on memory dex cards.  I usually try to make one for every month of the year  and have been doing that for 4-5 years.   Unfortunately I stopped somewhere around Oct 2019 so I had 18 to make.  They don’t always have to have photos, sometimes it’s just playing with new product or techniques.  I keep them in the original rectangle Heidi Swapp memory dex box, it isn’t completely full yet. I may have another Heidi Swapp Rolodex style one on standby when the box is full. I also must remind myself that I do not need the new blush memory dex roller! Right?

Without further ado:










Notice anything different about my photos? Hopefully you have noticed that they have improved! I purchased a WRMK Shotbox as soon as they came online for sale in New Zealand. I absolutely love it. WRMK designs are always clever and easy to use. #shotbox @wermemorykeepers #Wermemorykeepers #WRMK #spotlight @spotlightstores #spotlightstoresas 

As 4 of these card include something green, I am entering them into two Simon Says Stamp  Challenges: Monday challenge which closes soon is use something green. The link is Here. The Wednesday challenge is: a bit o green - the link for that is Here

Materials used:
3x4 journaling cards: Project Life, Heidi Swapp (die and card), unknown
Chipboard alpha: Vicki Boutin. Covid Chipboard : scrapmatts
Alpha Stamps: Heidi Swapp Shoppe. Stickers: Heidi Swapp. Die cuts: Uniti
Inks, Sprays and pens: Tim Holtz, Stampin’ Up. Screen and rose gold medium: : Vicki Boutin


No comments:

Post a Comment