Sunday, February 3, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes Feb 2019

The latest challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes.  Lately, I have been working on getting my Heidi Swapp Memory Dex up to date and I am entering my pages for the Anything Goes challenge.

First up is my One Little Word (OLW) title piece for 2019.  My 2019 OLW is More:


Inside are cards expounding on my word for the year and what it could mean for me.

Next up is a memory dex card for a family birthday:


The back side of the same card:


The details for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes can be found here .

Materials:
Memory dex cards/envelope: Heidi Swapp (American Crafts)
Thickers: American Crafts
Numbers dies: Tim Holtz for Sizzix
Dream Big - Amy Tangerine (American Crafts)
Diamond punch: Teresa Collins
Label: Teresa Collins (covered by the tassel as it has DOB info on it)
Chipboard Embellishments: Ali Edwards
Gold number stickers: Kikki-K
Memory dex punch: Heidi Swapp
Stickers: Recollections
Silver/teal cardstock: from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment