Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Simon Says: Anything Goes 1

Crafty things have been going on but I can't share all the projects just yet!  At the beginning of March I attended Pretty Rustic which was creating 20 layouts over 2 days. I only completed 5 layouts on Day 1 and 6 layouts on Day 2. I am slowly completing the remaining 9 layouts! As this event is being run throughout the country, I can't share the projects until all venues have completed the creative weekend.

A project, or two, that I can share is my 2018 title page for my Heidi Swapp Memory Dex box.  Last year, I decided to complete a card for every month of the year. It could involve photos or freestyle crafting. I am going to continue with this project until my box is full!

This is the title page I created for the front of the Memory Dex box (until next year):


FYI: Light is my One Little Word for this year which is why I stamped the phrase on the title page.

The challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes so I am entering this memory dex card in the challenge.

Materials:
Memory Dex: Heidi Swapp
3x4 Card: Kaisercraft
Stamp: Heidi Swapp
Ink: Ranger Embossing
Stickers: The Craft Stall, Peelcraft (numbers)
Embossing Powder: unknown
Memory Dex Punch: Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment